The ecosurety team would like to invite you to a compliance training workshop that we are holding in January. This full-day training workshop is being held at Easthampstead Park Conference Centre in Wokingham on 21st January 2015.
This course would be ideal for anyone who is involved with the data collection and reporting. Whether you are new to the regulations and looking for an overview of how it all works, or experienced in completing the data returns and looking to build upon your knowledge, this course will have something for you! Amongst other topics, we will be focusing on the following:
- What data is required for the annual submission
- How accurate should data be and our “top tips” for health-checking your submission
- How the data submission form works – helping you to understand how the information is presented to the Environment Agency
- Producer monitoring and audits – what to expect in an Environment Agency audit and how to prepare
- An overview of the PRN market and current market pricing
The training workshop will include practical exercises and there will be plenty of time to ask questions or have a one to one with one of our technical compliance experts.
The ecosurety team are dedicated to providing our members with regular access to information and training, to help make compliance as easy as it possibly can be. Throughout 2014, we held a number of webinars and seminars across a number of regulations and topics.
To avoid missing out, secure your place by using our fast booking form, which can be found here. Each place will be charged at the rate of one compliance unit or £145 + VAT for attendees without compliance units. You can also view the other events we have planned for during the 2015 compliance year.
Head of Policy, Robbie Staniforth, will be presenting this webinar to inform stakeholders about the key issues outlined in the recently published draft legislation for the plastic packaging tax.Read More >>